Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 3...can I get a "woot woot"?

Breakfast was better than yesterday for sure.  I had "Van's" Peanut Butter and Chocolate bar.   I'm hoping it's a breakfast bar and not a candy/snack bar!  Anyway, it was small, but combined with a banana (bite for bite), it was tasty and filling.   I'd give it a 7.5.

We'll see how lunch is...a veggie bar is cooking in the toaster oven as I type.
  I gotta say, lunch was good!  : )     I had "Dr. Praeger's" California Veggie Burger (Yum...and made the house smell awesome as it cooked) on a "Schar" Classic White Hard Roll.   AND I used gluten free mayo, Vegannaise.    So so good!   I'm feeling better about stuff now.

For dinner, I made "Ancient Harvest" Quinoa Pasta (my fave so far) and used my homemade sauce from our own tomatoes, peppers and herbs.   Not bad at all!  Can I get a "woot woot"?

Let's see what tomorrow brings....

No comments:

Post a Comment