Monday, October 14, 2013

Today is Day 1 of completing my first day of going "gluten-free"!  You have absolutely no idea how much I've needed to try this, yet had resistance that I've yet to understand.  I need to feel better...I need to not look pregnant.  I need to fit into pants that are already 2 sizes too big.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my review of foods I'm trying:
(that is, after spending over $150 at Shoprite).

Amy's Bowl:  Ravioli (Cheese Ravioli with Sauce)
I actually like it!  I'd give it a 7.5

I also tried some oreo-like cookies and liked then a whole lot.  I'd give them an 8!  They are "Kinnikinnick (brand) K-too's".  They're like Oreo's.   A good option for a cookie!

Time to sleep soon...with a very proud feeling that I started a very good thing today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment